WELCOME TO KATIE'S PLACE

Sunday, June 29, 2008

~SUNDAY NIGHT~


~My rooster and hen out in the yard,living happily under the tree~



Hello dear friends, I pray it has been a nice weekend for you all. It has been a good one for us , as we had a lot of company, lots of family on Saturday. We sure enjoyed everyone coming but ,I was very tired after everyone left and went to bed early.
I missed going to church today, as we had to go to the hospital and pick our daughter in law up,to take her home. She has been there for a few days again, with her breathing problems. She was feeling better today. Thank you Lord for that!

Blessings to all,Katie

2 comments:

regina barnett said...

So glad Sherry is doing better..Thank God so much. Love you Granny very much.

Simply Shelley said...

I'm glad everyone got to come for a visit,and you could see them. Love you and will see you soon.....
Shelley