WELCOME TO KATIE'S PLACE

Saturday, January 12, 2008

~Saturday night~



Want to say thanks to all my dear friends, for comments, it is much comfort when I'm sad.
Also, I enjoy hearing from everyone always.Today has been a nice day! We went to the store to
pack some more things to move to the storage building at home, as we have closed the store.
Don't know if I mentioned that before. They will be moving a garage and tire shop there at the first of the month. My husband and I were just tired . Then two we had been more closed , than open for all of 2007. We will still try going to the flea markets, and sitting up , when the weather is nice , and our health permits. We enjoy that , and it helps with finances too (smile). Thanks to Karen for the nice reward . Sorry, I'm so slow about posting. But, guess Im getting better( smile). Hope so!


Take care Blessings to all, Mrs. Katie

2 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Ms. Katie,
I'm just dropping by to see how yall are doing. I hope yall had a good weekend. It's okay about not posting about the Award. I totally understand. Take care my friend and have a great week. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Cheryl said...

Sounds like flea markets are the way to go. Like you say you will be able to go when you want to and no pressure because you have to pay a lease or rent. Nice that you have a storage building to put your things until you can start selling at the flea markets.

I noticed that this year will be your 60th wedding anniversary. How cool is that!! I am curious what day were you married? Hope it's OK for me to ask that.

Take care, Katie.
Cheryl