WELCOME TO KATIE'S PLACE

Saturday, December 26, 2009

A NEW YEAR IS ON IT'S WAY

My daughters,granddaughters and I.......

Yes,Christmas has come and gone and the new year will soon arrive.
I pray you all had a wonderful Christmas with friends and loved ones.
We sure did ! I fixed a dinner here on Christmas Eve. Some of our children and grandchildren came. Our daughter Debra and grandaughter Rana are still here visiting from Penn.
We have sure enjoyed their company but,they are leaving Monday morning to go home .
I will miss them for sure.
Wishing y'all a happy New Year .
Blessings to all Love,Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun to see my Shelley friend in the picture! Happy New Year to you and yours also. One day I'm going to fly down to your big Texas state and meet you and Shelley...until then...a happy happy new year. may it hold happiness on a wing and a prayer.