WELCOME TO KATIE'S PLACE

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

~Tuesday after Labor Day~

***********************************************

Well,we had a nice Labor day yesterday,Monday. We went to our grandsons house and had a big fish fry. Everything was so good enjoyed the visit will everyone.
Our daughter Shelley had a post on her blog this morning , that I enjoyed . It brought back memories of those wash tub days, rub board, and hanging our clothes on the clothes lines . She had a nice little poem too. I left her a little comment too,smile. Well,I pray all is well at your homes, and you are all having a great day.


BLESSINGS TO ALL , Love Katie

2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

We did have a good time ,didn't we? I think I ate to much though. I do so love fried fish....it was all very good but the fellowship with everyone was better. I am so glad you and dad could make it.....I love you both so much.....

teddy bears Marin to Venice said...

Hi, my name is Rosarita and I live in Venice, they are a lot of sails your images of couple that it spends life together with love, your photos they are very sweet.
An embrace