WELCOME TO KATIE'S PLACE

Friday, July 31, 2009

A Visit from our daughter Shelley


This is a Shadow Box Shelley made for me on my birthday a few years ago.

Hello dear friends, well today has been a great day.My DD Shelley came over to visit .
We decided to make some Hot Sauce and it turned out so good.We had to have a sample before putting it up in the jars,smile. We had a very good visit and Shelley took some pictures of things around the house so I thought I would share them with you all.
Thanks to all who stopped by to see me.
Love,Katie

Here's some of the Hot Sauce we made.Shelley took a big jar home with her. All her family loves hot sauce,even some of the children will eat it!


This is a cute little mouse at a wishing well,some of the great grandchildren gave me last mothers day.
I love dolls just like Shelley,these are some of my favorites. I love the sweet expression on the little face of the one in the middle.

My China Cabinet with some of my favorite dishes.

Vintage Carnival glass.


These Rose pattern dishes were my DH mothers. I am proud to have had them past down to me.
Here I am in my little kitchen. You will find me in here a lot(smile).

4 comments:

Salvador said...

I like it...good luck

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Mama,I so enjoyed my visit. J.W. is having some hot sauce with his eggs this morn.
I see you have a new visitor....guess he likes our hot sauce(smile).

Lov u

Cheryl said...

I love it all!! Take care, Katie.

Unknown said...

Hi Katie...That little mouse at the well is my all time favorite. Of course, I'm partial to wishing wells. I've been looking for a little bucket for mine in the front yard. Hot Sauce from Texas...ooooo...laaa..laaa. God loves you!