WELCOME TO KATIE'S PLACE

Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Lords Day

HELLO DEAR FRIENDS, I pray everyone has had a wonderful day.
We are doing ok . we went to church this morning, enjoyed the service.
I have a prayer request dear friends. My dear sister,Margaret, is very ill.
She is in the hospital in Wichita Falls Tex. IN ICU UNIT She has been in a coma, for a few days.
they are thinking she had a lack of oxygen to the brain. SHE IS IN GODS HANDS.
We are praying so hard that she will get well soon. blessings to all L OVE KATIE

6 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Mom,I am so sorry about Aunt Margaret but you are so right...she is in God's hand. We pray his will be done.

Love you much,Shelley

Unknown said...

Dearest Katie,
May you be encouraged today, in the pain of Margarets passing, God is near. Beautiful Savior, takes our pain and loves us all the way through the healing process. May your memories of Margaret today be sweet, knowing she was such a gift, your sister your friend. I invite you to visit my blog and be my friend too! Jacquelines-land.blogspot.com

Dana said...

Dear Katie,
May the Lord's peace be with you and your family.

Cheryl said...

Katie,

I am so sorry for the pain you are going through right now. I pray also that you will find god's peace through this. Losing someone we love is never an easy thing to go through. May it get easier with each passing day.
Take care, Katie.
Cheryl

marie said...

Hi Katie,
You are in my thoughts and prayers today

Cheryl said...

I meant "God's" not god's. Can't believe I did that.