WELCOME TO KATIE'S PLACE

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

~One Lovely Blog Award~


Cheryl @ http://cheryls-here.blogspot.com/ pass me this lovely blog award and I would like to thank her..she is a faithful visitor and leaves me the sweetest comments.....thanks so much Cheryl,now I am supposed to pass this to someone else...I don't have seven to pass this to,but I would like to give this award to my granddaughter
Karen another blog friend @http://karensbogsite.blogspot.com

Here are the rules girls............
Rules of this award:
1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award.
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs.
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are “One Lovely Blog”
Thanks for visiting me
God bless,Katie

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your are very welcome! Love coming here. And thanks for the kind comment.

Take care, Katie.
Cheryl

Karen H. said...

"THANK YOU" so mch Ms. Katie for this Award. I am honored that you think my blog is lovely blog. I think yours is as well. I always enjoy my visits here with you . It's as if I'm actually sitting right there talking and visiting you inperson. Tqke caer my friend and have a great day. May GOD Bless you and yours.
Love,
Karen H.

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Ms. Katie,
Thought I would drop by adn have a cup of coffee with you. I do hope you drink Coffee? Just wanted to check in on you and see how your weekend has been going. Take care my friend and have a BLessed Lord's Day. May GOD BLess you and yours,
Love,
Karen H.

Karen H. said...

Good Morning mrs. Katie,
Just wanted to drop by and wish you a "HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY"!!!! Are you gonig to be cooking any Irish foods today. I wont' since the girls wouldnt' eat it anyway. Hope you are having a good week thus far. Take care my friend and have a great day. May GOD BLesss you and yours. I miss your post's, and hope yall are okay.
Love,
Karen H.