WELCOME TO KATIE'S PLACE

Sunday, March 1, 2009

~March has arrived,and so has baby Vivian~

DD Shelley,and baby Vivian....


Hello dear friends, hope everyone is doing well. I am feeling much better, I think my new BP
meds are doing their job. I'm so thankful for that! Well,our new great grandbaby arrived, a precious baby girl,she is healthy and beautiful.(Our DD Shelley's grandbaby.) I attended the
baby shower, too . It was so nice , lots of pretty things for baby Vivian.
Well,March has arrived,and the wind with it,and it has been cold all day.
Many blessings to all, please stay well and happy.


Love Katie

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am glad you are feeling better.

Congratulations on the new great grandbaby! I like the name Vivian.

Been cold here, too, with the major wind.

Take care, Katie.
Cheryl

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Mom,so glad you got to come to the Baby Shower. I was so happy to have you there,it was fun..wasn't it?

Love you much,Shelley

Karen H. said...

Good Evning Ms. Katie,
Shelly just dropped by and asked me to come by and visit with you sice I have started back bloggin again. I hope your new meds are helping your bliood presure. I've hd a strtoke and hav congestive heart failure and high blood pressure and typee 2 diabetes as well. Shell will fill you in on the rest if she wants to. Forgive tye typos as my left hand isn' 2quite up to pa just yet. I still have a ways to go. Vivian is just precious and I know yall are very peroud of her. Take care my ffiend and hve a great weekend. May GOD Bless you and yours.
Love,
Karen H.