WELCOME TO KATIE'S PLACE

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

TUESDAY EVENING

Hello my dear friends, hope everyone is doing well.
Gosh i dont know why im so lazy about posting.
But i do think about it, just dont seem to get around to
doing it . I had to go to the hearing aid place to day to get my
ear mold, for my hearing aid repaired. I thought i would have
to get a new one made , but they were able to get this one fixed,
so that saved some money this time. The weather here is some cooler,
We had some rain, and it cooled things off some . much more comfortable.
Our dear daughter Shelley, and grandson JW.came over to visit yesterday
We sure enjoyed that , she and I remimisced, while looking through old photo albumns.
JW and grandad had a nice visit. Hope uall had a nice fourth of July weekend.
We stayed at home, we had fried chicken, and from the garden, green beans,
okra, and squash, and tomatoes. but our tomatoes, are slow coming on.
Well guess ill say bye for now. BLESSINGS TO ALL LOVE KATIE

1 comment:

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Mama,hope y'all's Sunday is blessed....see ya soon....Lov ya