WELCOME TO KATIE'S PLACE

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WEDNESDAY MORNING

Scenes from our yard

My dear Husband...he is a sweetie...think I will keep him....smile....


HI DEAR FRIENDS
YEP,its been awhile, but here I am again.
We are doing OK. Last Sunday we had a 100.yr
celebration at our church.
The church was full,we all had a wonderful time of fellowship with all.
It started at 9:45am and lasted until about 4:30 pm.
We are having some beautiful weather,lots of sunshine.
Need some rain though. Our garden is growing good.
Will soon have squash to eat. I took my hubby for test yesterday,
praying it all turns out a-ok. I feel like it will.
I pray all is well, with yall.
God bless you all love, KATIE

1 comment:

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Hello, thank you for following my blog. I am now following you.
I think your yard is gorgeous.
I love your daughter Shelley's blog so much and like to visit her often. I am sure I will like coming here to.
I hope your husband's test will turn out good.
Have a wonderful day.

Iris