WELCOME TO KATIE'S PLACE

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My dear Valentine.......


Yep,this picture below in the previous post is of my dear hubby and I the year we got married.
1948 will be 62 years this coming October.
He is a Sweetie,I don't know what I would do without him and really don't know what do with him sometime ( smile, just kidding).
Bless his heart , he hates to go to the doctor but,sometime I talk him into going.
It is time for his stress test and a colonoscopy which he isn't happy about but that is so very important. He just can't pass that by. So,we have appointments for those things.
Guess,it will be my turn next time but,if need be I'll be ready for sure .
Anyway,my dear Hubby is my Valentine Sweetheart!

Wishing you all a "Happy Valentine day" with your Sweethearts.

Love,Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too...may it be overflowing with love and happiness. Thanks for coming to visit my blog!