WELCOME TO KATIE'S PLACE

Saturday, November 14, 2009

BACK HOME AGAIN

Hello dear friends,yes we went out of town , to my brothers funeral,
always so sad and so hard to say goodbye, but so wonderful to look forward, to seeing each other in heaven, some day.we were so tired , and glad to be back home again.
We saw a lot of relatives, that we had nt seen in a long while. our DD Shelley went with us.
so glad to have her company, made the trip easier for her dad and I.
My brother had a nice funeral, it was so sad, but they had a video, with lots of pictures,
of him with family , and friends during his ministery, even one of him performing water baptising
of church people. made me feel so good , and sad at the same time to watch it .
BUT I know he is at peace with God, now and has no pain. Thanks to all for your loving thoughts, and prayers. LOVE KATIE

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

So glad you had a safe trip. Sounds like a nice funeral to me.

It is also sad when it seems we only see loved ones when someone dies or there is a wedding. My Aunt started a family reunion once a year on my Dad's side over 10 years ago and I love it when I can go and spend time with family just chatting and catching up.

Take care, Katie.
Cheryl