WELCOME TO KATIE'S PLACE

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday morning,and 8 more days till Christmas Day.....

Good morning dear friends, hope everyone is well. We are all o.k at our house!
Thank the Lord for our many blessings.
Not much news to tell here ,but it is cold today,guess we will stay inside a lot! Since we are giving photos for Christmas gifts to our children, and grandchildren this year there's not much wrapping of gifts to do. I have just been trying to put them in frames for everyone. I used to fix bags of fruit ,nuts, and candy, for all the kids, I still may do that! I know when I was a child I always looked forward to my Christmas stocking,filled with all those goodies. We always did that ,for our little ones too. Of course then ,we all figured Santa came and filled them (smile). Guess, today I'll start thinking about what to cook for Christmas dinner,for when the kids all stop by. Some of them fix dinner at their house for all their kids , but I'm sure they will come by later to eat some of Mom's cooking. Also,all the grandchildren, know that Granny and Grandad will be waiting for all those hugs. Tis the Season, so everyone, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Love to all, God loves you too....Blessings,Katie

2 comments:

Brenda Heisler said...

You have a wonderful blog. I really enjoy the old fashion artwork.

Hope your knees are better. Have a Merry Christmas

Simply Shelley said...

Hey Mom,Love you so much..hope to see you soon.
Have a safe trip to Dallas.

Love,Shelley