WELCOME TO KATIE'S PLACE

Friday, February 29, 2008

~A new month is on the way~





Hello Dear friends, well it is true. Feb is almost gone , and March will be making it's entrance soon. Today I went out , and pulled a few weeds from one of my flower beds . My husband and son brought me a wheelbarrow full of good soil , to go in some big pots, to plant my tomato seeds and sweet pepper seeds. So I can grow some plants, to transplant to the garden, later.

It won't be long until time for that. I'm not to good for long anymore in pulling weeds , from the flower beds. My back want hold up long, and I can't get down on my knees anymore. But, anyway I still like to try.

We had some stormy weather late this evening, but most of it passed northeast of here.
We had some thunder and lightening, and some rain , but it didnt last long.
I pray you all have a great weekend, Blessings to all ,

Love Katie

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Time sure flies that's for sure. I can hardly believe my youngest will be 4 on his next birthday (in May).

I'm just not into gardening but I sure like the end results. I may have to give it a try, though.

I like a good thunder storm once in a while.

Take care, Katie. Don't over do it. You have a great weekend, too.

Cheryl

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Mom, sounds like you have been busy. I know ya'll will have a wonderful garden. I know how much you love to grow things. Your yard is always so pretty every spring and summer. See you soon, Love
Shelley

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Ms. Katie,
Sorry I haven't been by in a few days, but I was sickly last week and didn't do much visiting. We are to have some stormy weather today and it's going to turn cold again. We had a beautiful weekend and very nice temperatures. It got up to 73 degrees here yesterday. I've never been into Gardening myself, but I know others who do and they always have beautiful flowers and vegetables growing. I'm glad your husband and Son got you some dirt in the wheel barrow. I know that helped you out alot. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.